MSK has been associated with global ferroalloys industry for over four decades and fulfil various inspection, assay and testing requirements of many international producers.
Services offered to the ferroalloys industry include
- Testing of wide range of elements in various kinds of ferroalloys.
- Stack assessment
- Stockpile inspection
- Loading Inspection
- Pre-shipment Inspection
- Quantity assessment
- Outsourcing services of Physical and Chemical Laboratory.
- Ambient Air Monitoring
- Stack Monitoring
- Dust Fall Measurement
- ETP and STP Water Analysis
- Performance Study of Pollution Control Equipment
- Hazardous Waste Audit
- ETP/STP Operation and Maintenance with site lab
- Mineralogical Composition of Ambient Air
- Study of Fluoride surrounding Aluminium Industry for Vegetation and Forge
- Flow Measurement of different channel, pipeline by Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Ground Water Level study surrounding plant area