Hub & Spoke Efficiency
The Central Testing Laboratory in Kolkata undertakes advanced chemical, radiological and photometric studies with sophisticated equipment and experienced scientists.
A broad range of commodities, such as ore, minerals, coal, coke, graphite, ferro-alloys, fertilizers, soil, water, refractory and rock, are analyzed utilizing conventional methods and modern instrument based analytical techniques.
The Central Laboratory is primarily engaged in third-party assessment of exported and imported commodities where proficiency testing is involved.
R & D Wing
The R & D Wing constantly evolves better methods to generate quality test results that are more accurate, faster, consistent, error free and cost effective. This knowledge acquired is shared with the on-site laboratories as a part of MSK’s continual improvement philosophy.
The latest is sophisticated international equipment ensure sustained accuracy and enable detailed analysis.
Laboratories in all countries are staffed and managed by experienced chemists and technicians, who also receive regular training to stay abreast with the latest techniques and equipment.
Quality Management Systems and Standard Operating Procedures are followed for all operations and assay processes.
The performance of each MSK laboratory is regularly monitored by internal inter-laboratory and proficiency testing programs, as well as those programs organized by external bodies.
A Corporate Quality Management team audits compliance and continual improvement.
Mitra SK’s certifications are backed by Indian and international recognitions and accreditations
- NABL accreditation for ISO/IEC 17025: 2015 for Central Laboratory ( Kolkata ), Bhubaneswar, Goa, Barbil, Katni and Gandhidham Laboratories
- Recognition by Export Inspection Council of India (EIC), Government of India, for Haldia, Kolkata, Okha, Visakhapatnam Including Gangavaram, Okha, and Paradip Including Dhamra.
- Recognized by Council of Power Utility as “Third Party Agency” for quality assessment of coal.
- Recognized by Orissa Pollution Control Board
- An ISO 9001:2015 Certification Organization including Head Office, Central Lab ( Kolkata ), Udayan Lab and Haldia
- Moreover, Mitra SK’s Udayan for Food testing Lab and Environment pollution testing at Kolkata is
- Certified ISO/IEC 17025:2005 by NABL.
- Certified by DNV-GL as per OHSAS 18001:2007
- Recognized by Bureau of Indian Standards.
- Notified by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.
- Recognized by Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
- Recognized by West Bengal Pollution Control Board.
- CNAS Accreditation- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 in MSK’s Tianjin Laboratory, China
- Komite Akreditasi Nasional (KAN) Accreditation of Jakarta and Samarinda Lab, Indonesia
- SANAS Accreditation of Richards Bay, South Africa
- Approved London Metal Exchange (LME) for testing Non-Ferrous Metals